For at least the last ten years I’ve gone Christmas caroling with my kids, friends, and their kids. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed it more than I did last night. Perhaps it’s the Sandy Hook tragedy for which I’m still grieving that made the sight and sound of our precious children singing Christmas carols all the more sweeter. Here’s my list for the week.
- Celebrating a friend’s success at the Bluebird
- A hard conversation that happened. And happened well.
- Celebrating my daughter and her blossoming piano abilities
- Seeing friends at an open house Christmas party
- Playing with new friends at a new church
- Auditions and piano lessons
- The life of my children. My precious children.