Back to back political conventions can leave us with the tendency to point fingers, blame, and cut each other down. Stay above the fray, friends. How? Gratitude is a start. Here’s my list for the week.
- The counsel of friends revealing ugliness heretofore hidden deep. Revelation is one of the first steps to freedom. Come, Lord Jesus.
- The kindness of our vet, who called just to see how canine was
- Lab results of the cone-headed wonderdog’s tumor. It was composed fungus and bacteria. Gross, but not fatal. And not expensive.
- A relaxing Sabbath meal with dear friends
- Another mortgage payment made
- Caryl, Bryan, Jim, Lindsey, and a great time worshipping Saturday night
- Lunch with a world-traveler friend
- A patient friend and Ableton Live
- Cub Scouts and Aquanaut badges
- Homegrown vanilla beans (yum!)