Happy Memorial Day weekend, dear reader. I’m a day late, but grateful just the same. Here’s my list.
- Learning opportunities
- Heart-to-heart conversations
- New worship and worship leading experiences
- A friend with a microphone and Pro Tools know-how
- A teaching opportunity for Diamond on the 1
- Weekend full of birthday celebrations for a special 7-yr. old
- A great friend, a groupon, and the Pfunky Griddle – for lunch! (who knew?!)
- Four wheels on a boot, a sound system, and sweaty boys having a good time
Have a great weekend!