To all my readers in the South, I hope that you and yours are OK after a couple of days of horrific thunderstorms / tornadoes / flooding. The sun is shining now and feels fantastic. My gratitude list for the week.
- Music-making opportunities. For pay. A little bit. Eventually.
- A face-to-face interview, 6 months in the making.
- “No.” Because, at least you know, you know?
- Moving and beautiful Good Friday and Holy Saturday services and the chance to sing with good friends
- Andrew Loyd Webber’s “Pie Jesu.” I cried in the grocery store just thinking about how beautiful this is. Who does that??
- Easter Sunday sunshine and drum choir
- The way my life changed 13 years ago when I first became “Daddy” to my beautiful Happy Girl. (Happy Birthday, Sweetie!).
- Completion of a half-marathon training schedule! Here’s to a great run this Saturday!