Greetings, Reader. I pray that you are walking in hope today. My gratitude list this week.
- Being OVER a nasty stomach virus
- A great city to live in
- Exciting new possibilities (that I can’t yet disclose)
- My first personal appearance on behalf of Diamond on the 1 to local guitar majors
- Proud children after a hard two-days of state mandating academic testing
- Auditions and the personal development that comes from them
- Ms. Sally, Ms. Mandy, Anne Elise Napier, and Belmont Church’s Children’s School of Worship and the privilege of singing with them
- My amazing wife who, in spite of 3 sleepless nights, still managed to nurture the 5 of us back to health with loving care. God, I love her.
- Quality songs written with a good friend for a forthcoming project
- 39 years of fantastic health, communities of faith, and a loving family.
I’m a blessed man.