Dang. It’s the end of March and it’s still cold in Nashville! Next week should welcome spring, I can feel it.
… This week I’ve been busy attending the Songwriters festival Tin Pan South here in Nashville on behalf of my Diamond on the 1 business, but wanted to take the time to reflect on that for which I’m grateful for this week.
- Helpful friends who are smarter than I
- A songwriting friend and time to write and an opportunity
- Constructive counsel
- Continued relationship with my alma mater
- Inspiration from a rock and roll drummer
- Tin Pan South and the great Music City
If you want to read up on my Tin Pan South adventure, visit the Diamond on the 1 blog.