It’s been a difficult week as my family and I walk this “thin-ice” season of life. Difficult decisions are being made, but we keep our heads up and feed our hearts the nourishing food of gratitude. Here’s this week’s list.
- Coffee with a new friend and professional
- A pastor, his studio, and finally getting music transferred from DAT to the 21st century
- The Diamond on the 1 book finished and delivered to the printer!
- Body shops, car insurance, and a week in a Suburban rental
- Dave Pomeroy, the Nashville Musician’s Union, and an enlightening panel discussion
What are you thankful for this week?