Merry Christmas Eve, everyone. This week I had the privilege of leading 13 other dads and our combined children in Christmas caroling through our church’s neighborhood. It is a special tradition every year (our 8th so far). There are so many things for which I’m thankful. Here’s my list this week.
- a new friend with inspiring ideas
- the excitement of children caroling in the cold with friends
- lighting up a stranger’s face when they find 30+ children on their front porch singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”
- a healthy family, all within a half-day’s drive, with which to celebrate the season
- “God and sinners reconciled.” Merry Christmas.