Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope that you are surrounded with dear ones and have time to reflect what you have to be thankful for. My gratitude list from this last week includes:
- Celebrating my bride’s birthday. Can I just tell you, she keeps me going.
- Tagging along with a friend to the Titans game. In the press box, on the field, and in the locker room. Too bad they lost, but we got an inside peek at all the Titan drama.
- A fresh coat of paint and the 11-month old Groupon that made it possible
- An opportunity to arrange, sing, and record music with some of my favorite people in the world
- A respected friend who reminded me of the importance keeping a heart of gratitude, even when things aren’t what I’d wish them to be
- Old contacts from graduate school who take time to visit
May the peace of Jesus be with you.