Today I’m busy returning phone calls, learning new software, making insurance decisions, and planning for worship this Sunday. Another full week has gone by since I last wrote my Thankful Thursday post. It’s good for me to pause and reflect on the things for which I’m thankful for over this past week.
- Brave American men and women who served and are serving in our country’s military.
- The counsel of a wise pastor
- The counsel of a wise businesswoman
- The warm generosity of anonymous friends
- A healthy body and a race to run
- Upcoming job interviews
- Inspiration to make music again
- Testing the prototypes of Lara’s cinnamon roll business. Yum!