Today I’m happy roll out my new blog That Jonathan Riggs: In Every Season. I’ve migrated to the self-hosted version of WordPress and with that comes a new address: thatjonathanriggs.com. If you bookmark my blog, please change the address to http://www.thatjonathanriggs.com. The site you are now reading will soon become inactive.
In Every Season intends to inform friends and colleagues of the goings-on of my life and career as a freelance musician, worship leader, and resurgent actor. It will also be a platform for my music education resources such as Diamond on the 1.
So, go on over, take a look, and tell me what you think. Thank you for your support.
It’s been nice to take some time off from the normal hustle and bustle (replaced with holiday hustle and bustle I know) and celebrate the holidays. Our schedule feels a bit off because Lara worked at the hospital New Year’s Eve. We took our holiday more on the 1st and 2nd. But now I’m ready to get going and launch into 2013. Let’s do this. My gratitude list for the week:
- Holidays with family
- Staying home and out of airports / train stations / interstates for the holidays
- Beginning of marathon training
- Blu-Rays and Netflix
- A new page
Lara and I are privileged to live in our hometown with all of our family within a three-hour drive. We celebrated Christmas this week with four generations. What a blessing! Here’s my gratitude list for the week.
- Emmanuel, God with us
- Day of work on Nashville and the budding relationships I have there
- The power of forgiveness and the healing of relationships
- My children knowing their cousins, grandparents, and great-grandmother
- Sweet potato casserole, sausage balls, and vanilla scones
- Game time with extended family
- Christmas morning trampoline bounce
- The love my wife extends to make this time of year so special
- A few days off for reflection and family time
- Tears shed and angel wings earned